Empowering individuals and families living with chronic pain to create happier, healthier lives through support, education, and outreach.
We believe an individual's experience of pain is unique and deserving of respect. Our goal is to help people with pain and their caregivers understand chronic pain and improve quality of life through programs such as our support groups, individual counseling, and social service support.
- Respect: We respect the individual experiences and journeys of others and accept each person where they are on that journey.
- Collaboration: We collaborate with our clients to understand their needs. We collaborate with other organizations and service providers to support the clients we serve and the community.
- Community: We commit to creating a supportive and encouraging community of hope for ourselves, our clients, and their families.
- Empower: We empower individuals with chronic pain and chronic illness, their families and the professional communities that serve them through education and support.
- Wellness. We support a whole-person approach to wellness and pain management.
- Research. We support ongoing research to find healthy, effective solutions to pain management.
- Be the change: We commit to being the change we wish to see in the world in an endeavor to create a better world.
Pain takes you out of life. It changes your relationships with others, with yourself, your ability to earn an income, to provide for yourself, your family, and isolates you. Chronic Pain Resource Center of South Texas was founded in 2017 to help fill the gaps in healthcare for people sidelined by pain. Our goal, to provide the support and resources to help you get back into life.